Last updated: March 03, 2020
1. Right of admission into the BDA / Oriental Invasion Studio is reserved.
2. A registration fee of R300 for NEW & EXISTING STUDENTS is payable in advance to secure your spot. This annual fee is put towards the maintenance & general upkeep of our lovely studio.
3. All class fees are paid IN ADVANCE & by the FIRST DAY OF EVERY MONTH. Fees are to be paid via debit order, EFT or cash. STRICTLY no Bank/Branch deposits or cheques are accepted. All cash payments are to be sealed in a clearly marked envelope. The studio will not take responsibility for lost payments.
4. Payment References must contain your NAME & WHAT you are paying for. Incorrect references will result in a R150.00 penalty added to the following months class fees. Please ensure each payment has the correct reference. YOUR NAME/MONTH e.g.: DebbieSmith/JulyFees OR DebbieSmith/Registration.
5. Missed Classes are non-refundable and cannot be “made up” at a later/earlier stage. Students are only permitted to attend the classes they have been REGISTERED to attend. Please DO NOT send your teacher a message or call her asking to “make up” a missed class. Every student is aware of the date and time of the class and can arrange their schedule according to their commitment. In the event a student does miss a class/classes, the student in question is legally required to pay their full monthly tuition and will be liable for such payments up to the time they give one months’ written notice. Failure to comply with the above will result in legal persecution in the Small Claims Court.
6. Students can upgrade/downgrade their class packages at any time with one months’ written notice. Changes in classes must be done in writing via email with one full month’s notice (one month in advance). With this said, once you have selected your class package, you will need to stick to this day and time slot until you have given a month’s notice to either change/terminate this selection.
7. Membership is for a 12-month period. Once registered, class fees are due and payable for all 12 months in the year, or from date of registration to 31 December. Monthly fees are still due during school holidays. Classes continue throughout school holidays. Unless written notice is received, class fees are due monthly for the entire year.
8. One month’s written notice must be submitted in order to either downgrade/terminate classes & the notice month’s fees will be payable by the 1st day of the following month. Classes will still be charged for until written notice is given, regardless of attendance.
9. There will be no classes on public holidays unless organised by the teacher/s with written notification.
10. By signing this form, the student acknowledges that Oriental Invasion/BDA shall at times be entitled to change/substitute dance instructors during the currency of this agreement. Our instructors are passionate and dedicated, they do not want to miss any classes or an opportunity to share and teach their knowledge. If, however, a class is cancelled due to a teacher falling ill, a health epidemic or any other unforeseen circumstances, BDA / Oriental Invasion Studio will endeavour to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day or different time or both from when the class was originally scheduled. No refunds will be given in this case and by signing this form the student agrees to these terms.
11. Code of Conduct: All rules / regulations / terms & conditions stated above are to be adhered to by each student/parent/guardian. BDA / Oriental Invasion Studio reserves the right to refuse any student class entry prior to or after enrolment. No refunds will be given in this case.
By accepting this Liability Release I agree to release and forever discharge Ioanna's Belly Academy / BDA / Oriental Invasion Studio, their instructors and affiliates from any liabilities growing out of or related to any activities which I may participate in. I understand that this is a full and complete release of all injuries, losses or damages (or in extreme cases, death) which may be sustained because of my participation & attendance of any activities, regardless of the specific cause thereof.
To the extent permitted by the law, the company BDA/Oriental Invasion, its employees, representatives, service providers & advertisers shall not be liable for any disability, loss, injury or damage caused to any person whether this is due to any negligent act, misinterpretation, breach of duty, or omission on the part of any party as mentioned above.
If you have any ailments or injuries, please consult your physician prior to commencement & discuss with your instructor.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, You can contact us: